Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hey people .
Trying out a new handwritting but thn dunno if it can be seen .
heh hehs .
Well , totally couldnt resist posting .
Well , this post is dedicated to the stupid IDIOT tat I super hate .
Get out of my life .
Please . I dun wan to see eu or hear eu .
Eu think tat anyboys will like eu ?
All those tat eu said are fake .
At first I thought eu were my friend .
But I was sooooo wrong .
Eu are my worst nightmare .
I know eu hate me and I hate
eu too .
After eu became a starleader ,
eu are the most horrible one ever .
Eu kept on using the name STARLEADER and
come and get near my friends and I .
As if they like eu .
Eu asked me to go and do duty
when it is not time .
Are eu an idiot ? 7.15 is 7.15 .
WHY DID EU FCKING ASK ME TO GO AT 7.00
Eu dun like me to talk to my friends arh ?
Ehh , I'm a person leh .
What do eu take me for ?
I have my free time and eu just ask me to go down
and wait ?
Who are eu to ask me to go down .
What do eu wan from me ?
I'm a person not a machine .
I know when to go down for duty and when not to .
I have my own free time and not use tat free
time to go down and wait to do duty .
Eu know what .
I have enough of eu .
Eu wanna seperate me with my friends so be it .
Whatever eu do , I know .
All eur actions and all the things eu said
behind my back I know .
Just stop coming between my friends and I .

No comments: