Hello people(: Know my CCA le ..
haha ,,
guessguess !
haha , well , wont keep eu waiting .
Shall stop my craps .
My Cca is SJAB ( St john ambulance brigade)
Haha , and not tat lamo hockey .
Haha , hmms ..
Well , after knowing the CCA , Eileen.L got into concert band instead
of floorball but thn Teacher alr put her in floorball de ehh .
weird rite ? haha
So , I company her to see him ..
thn teacher ask me wad is my CCA . Thn I tell him ,
St Johns , thn he say oh .
Thn he like look up , looking surprise , say , I tot eu in hockey ?
Thn I say , no , I'm in St John .
Thn he Ask me if I wanna change , thn I say no .
Thn he ask me again , he say tat he wont force me , thn I say ,
" I wan St John " thn he was like , ohkay .
Thn byebye ..
Haha , well the first training is tough yea ..
Nidda learn the marching thingy .
Difficult !
haha (:
And the leader is fierce , but cute and funny (:
haha , she is the senior citizen of our sch , the sec 5's .
haha (:
Well , I'm sure tat eu have noticed tat the blogskin is changed , but
still same concept ?
haha .
Well , thanks to dear puayjun , AGAIN !
ohkay , shall stop the craps , Gotta edit it now .
Byebyes ~
Hey boy , do eu like my new blog ?
PS , the Luv code , is in white , so eu cant see it ! haha (: Jux
highlight it can le .
Byebye
No comments:
Post a Comment