To the stupid girl tat I hate so much :
Ehh , eu tink eu who are .
Act like si san ba litat .
Tink eu who are .
B********* Freak .
Everytime talk about it .
So irritating eu know ?!?
Zzz .. By talking about eu makes my blood boil sia ..
Eu are so getting on my nerves .
I alr sincerely apologise to eu .
I seriously wanna patch up with eu thn eu totally ruin it by
giving me tat " I dun give a damm " look and sound .
**** eu to the core man .
Eu know how hurt am I ?
If eu are getting back on me , Fine .
I accept it .
I apologise again .
But , eu dun give a damm again .
Who do eu think I am ?
Am I not a human ?!?
Dont I have feelings ?
Maybe I was wrong about eu .
I was really blind back thn when I thought eu are the perfect friend for me .
I was seriously wrong .
When eu hate someone , eu hate them forever .
even if they apologise to eu ,
EU ACT LIKE THEY DIDNT EVEN EXSIST AND EU ARE TALKING AND LISTENING TO THE AIR .
EVEN IF EU ACCEPT THEIR APOLOGY , THEY DONT EXSIST IN EUR LIFE .
If tat is the way eu wanna act , I cant change eu .
it is up to eu whether if eu really wanna forgive me .
but for now , JUST GET OUT OF MY SIGHT .
Hey Boy , even though I'm super angry now , I'm still thinking of eu 24/7 .
No comments:
Post a Comment