Friday, February 12, 2010

=DDDDD

Hello people ~ (:
I'm going to update about today so tat
eu wont think tat my blog is sooooooooooooooooooo
DEAD ~
heh hehs !

well , happy chinese new year to the chinese in advance(:
Alrights , shall start now(:
okay , today have the concert . Was damm nice .
Was like started off wid the lion dance !
the lions are so cute when they sat down and blinked their eyes . Like so cute !
hahaha ..
Anyways , thn got more perfomances . Well , wont
elaborate on tat !
anyways , thn got the 'cai shen ye' Come .
haha , they were like throwing coins .
Fake ones of course , chocolate coins I mean .
Anw , I got one small one .
Suhaila got the big one .
Thn was like , WTF !
haha , anyways , they kept on throwing in the middle .
Thn I was like , throw here leh .
thn they throw here .
One big coin hit my head !
and I got tat big coin !
hahaha .
anw , concert ended . thn went to lot 1 wid
suhaila , bought old chang kee and went to food culture to buy
drinks
thn went home and use computer to play SALLY SPA !
haha , anw , left hse at 12.40 to meet Jamie.k , PuayJun and LiPing at
wrps outside .
thn was like rushing there because they all said tat they reaching .
wa , I rush there like mad .
In the end , I saw alot of people , but not my friends ..
=.="
Jamie was the first to reach .
She became thinner alr , and cuter !
haha .
thn waited for PuayJun and LiPing .
They took so long .
Anw , Jamie gave me a box of chocolates ~
hahaha , Thanks dear Laogong(: I lub eu sooooo much ~
haha , thn puayjun came , holding a cup of coke .
Thn I jux drink it , not knowing it is not hers .
Anw , I dun care !
haha , LiPing took so long !
haha , thn the yuanting say wanna come wid us , thn come lorh .
thn we went to CWP .
Went to eat at the BANQUET ~
Went to eat the yong tao fu .
all 4 of us ALL EAT YTF
anw , Jamie paid for Liping and I
haha , thn went back to the sit .
Drank the first sip of soup and ....
COUGH ~ COUGH ~ COUGH ~
my cough doesn't seem to go away .
Coughed for the past 3 mins .
And thn finally , stopped .
Was like so ****ed up .
anw , thn went to buy bubble tea !
haha , I drink lemonade , Jamie drink the strawberry milk tea ,
LiPing drink chocolate oreo and PuayJun ate ice-cream ~
haha , yuanting went home , I tink , after buying bubble tea .
thn went to walk walk .
saw DIY items .
was like so nice(:
$2.20 .
Might as well go and buy bubble tea .
haha , thn went to kiddy palace .
LiPing ndida buy socks for her brother .
Thn I bought a kind of sweet .
Taste good .
we went to civic centre de libary .
haha , we played hide and seek !
haha , PuayJun is the seeker !
hahaha .
anw , I went to hide on my own , thn liping and Jamie went to
hide together .
Cant find any hiding place .
So go to the toliet .
And I found !
JAMIE AND LIPING !
hahaha , was like joking and laughing .
thn PuayJun gave up .
Thn we went out of the toliet and went to find PJ .
PJ dunno where we hide !
thn I lied to her tat when she go to a coner , we go to another corner .
thn PJ be seeker again !
haha , thn we went to the toliet again .
We went to the cubcial and took photos .
haha , thn PJ heard our voices and thn went into the toliet .
Thn was like , OMG !
haha , she found us .
but we dun care her . We still taking photos !
haha
thn I pretend to be a gal from china and started saying in chinese "
Who is tat Crazy girl who is calling my name arh ? She is wearing black
shoes and have alot of pimples "
haha , was like laughing away .
Thn we went out .
Thn we took alot of photos !
hahahaha , had so much fun .
Thn PJ bought fish balls I tink ..
Thn we went to NTUC FAIRPRICE !
thn HanAu meet us thr .
LP bought the soap arh and the women's Item .
heh hehs .
thn hanau suddenly pop up .
thn LP tired to hide the things .
Thn I asked HA to go and walk walk .
Less thn 15s , he come back .
=.="
I asked him to go and walk again .
Thn he go and stand at the corner thr .
Thn was like , saw him and laughing away .
haha , thn felt like so hungry .
bought fishballs .
and thn went to walk walk around CWP .
haha , thn we went to the arcade the stairs thr .
on top of the arcade thr .
Thn was like , playing thr .
HA introduced us games from the NPCC de .
Was like so fun .
Thn I introduced the CONCENTRATION game !
haha , we beat our leg until our hands and legs become red !
haha , thn we make the beat faster and faster .
thn we felt our hands like so NUMB !
haha , so funny .
thn we played mushroom .
We danced and played at the same time .
Haha , we danced to the music from the arcade !
haha , thn was like so embarrased because
I didnt notice tat thr were 3 girls behind us .
But who cares ?
so fun !
thn LP , Jamie and I sat down and drank water .
Thn the security guard come ..
was like , acting innocent ~
haha , thn HA and PJ still playing !
at the lift there .
HAHA !
thn the Security Guard come and like 'catch' thm .
Thn they faster run to our here and thn we took our things and race down the stairs , the
escalater .
haha , was like gangsters !
haha , was like so fun !
I wan another day like this !
hahaha , anw , today is a great day .
But it is going to end soon !
haha , We are trying to meet again on tuesday if possible .
haha , anw , going to end the post by saying this :
" JAMIE , HANAU , PUAYJUN AND LIPING , EU HAVE MADE MY DAY .
I HAD SO MUCH FUN WID EU GUYS !
I LUV EU (EXCEPT HANAU) , AND I HOPE TO HAVE ANOTHER DAY LIKE THIS .
THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAY TODAY SUCH A MEMORABLE DAY ! THANK EU SO MUCH !
EU REALLY BROUGHT COLOURS INTO MY LIFE . EU BROUGHT HAPPINESS INTO MY LIFE .
EU BROUGHT FUN INTO MY LIFE !
I LUV EU .. THANKS ! I HOPE TAT WE CAN MEET UP ON TUESDAY ! I LUV EU !"

No comments: