Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Pictures of TeckWhye thr

Hello people =)
haha , today , Took lots of pictures of my school .
Including me =)
haha , but , May nt post the one wid me =)
haha , okay , start off wid school , thn pics .
Okay , school was fine =)
haha , dun wanna elaborate on school .
Hmms , after school .
Asheka gt the class president thingy , thn nidda paste stuff onto the
wall of the class room .
Thn the stupid vice president , dunno go where .
Anyways , since my bestie nids help , I'll be thr =)
hmms , Dinesd helped too =)
haha , he from 1B
Asheka fren =)
Okay , thn started pasting the thing .
Stand on the table =)
CUX I'M SHORT !
hahahaha
=)
When I pasting the middle one ,
thn cannot stick properly , thn drop onto my head lei .
Thn Asheka and Dinesd laugh .
=.="
here's two photo of Dinesd pasting the thing , and pulling his T-Shirt
NT TOUCHING IS BUTT ! OBVIOUS !
DINESD ! pasting tat stupid board tat fell on my head
It may look easy , but thn cannot stick !
haha , lots of time gone by ...

FINALLY ! The board thingy nvr drop !

TADA ! FINISH OUR MISSION !
Okay , Pictures of my classroom and the other classes

corridor =) And the toilet , stairs , Ugly me in class
and school lift , students cannot take it , teachers and workers only

Ugly me
Corridor
Toliet , was hiding from Dinesd =) thn took it from this view , nicer =)

and the lift for teachers and workers =.=
okay , Stairs ..

Took photo of this stupid board =)
My School , TeckWhye Secondary , can see ?

This is a better view , I tink =)

Haha ! Dinsed with a manchester united bag , but wid a PINK Umbrella ! haha it was his sister's !
haha , actually saw a car wid bird shit all over !
Was so filthy !
And here it is !

Disgusting right ? was laughing away when I past tat car !
Okay , was walking to CCK Cc , took photos =)
CCK CC !
Bought Mac to eat =) Here's the food =)
Okay , Finish , I'll end of wid a big Thanks to Asheka for the great day =)
I'll end off wid my ugly photo
HIDEOUS !
okay , tata .

No comments: